If you’re in the market for a video encoder, there’s no hiding that you have options. Every company claims that they’re the best for reason x, y or z, but the fact about us is simple. Our MPeg2 and AVC encoder comes to you built by a company with over 30 years of experience manufacturing data, audio and video transport equipment. We haven’t stayed in business for that long by not being the best at what we do, so with that said, here’s a breakdown of the video encoder that we’re proud to say we make:
– Dual stream encoding, HD and SD down conversion.
– Stunning HD quality at low bitrates with multi-pass encoding.
– Subtitles delivery on all streams.
– ASI, IP and QAM outputs.
– File input via USB or SATA.
– Low power consumption and heat dissipation.
– 24-hour support.
– Many more features.
As well as these features, the VL4500 video encoder will distribute a 1080p stream using less than 24W of power. Furthermore, it dissipates low amounts of heat by combining with our special thermal design. On top of that, it is lightweight and compact, and can be transported to locations that would otherwise be extremely difficult to take broadcast encoding equipment to—ideal if you’re setting up in a remote area.
MPEG2 and AVC Universal Specs
– Chroma: 4:2:0
– Resolution: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
– Frame Rate: 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 59.94, 60fps
– Aspect Ratio: 4:3, 16:9
– Picture Type: IP, IPB, IPBB
– GOP Structure: IBB, BBI
– Video Scaling: UP and DOWN conversion
– Audio Encoding: AC3, MPEG Layer 2, AAC
– Audio Sampling Rate: 48kHz
– Audio Bit Rate: 96-384KB
– GOP Size: 10-60 frames
– Video Bitrate: CBR 2-24M
AVC Specific Specs
– GOP Size: 10-240 frames
– Video Bitrate: CBR/VBR 500k-24M
This is just a snippet of what our VL4500 Series encoder is capable of. Anyone who is in the market for a serious MPEG2 HD encoder can look at a full product description including benefits, applications, codec specs, processing, power and all other relevant literature available on our website. If you wish to speak to one of our expert staff members with a question, or to request a free quote, give us a call at 800-969-3427.
Thanks for taking a look at the encoder we poured our heart and soul into making. We’re sure you won’t be disappointed that you did.