- Is not directed to any customer or user who is not a resident of the United States of America;
- Is not directed to any natural person under the age of 18;
- is directed to businesses who purchase Our goods and services, not natural persons; and
- WILL NOT BE USED TO SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WE HAVE NEVER SOLD PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Welcome to the Website of Radiant Communications Corp., (“RCC”) located at www.rccfiber.com (“Site”). We will often refer to Ourselves as RCC, “We”, “Our” or “us”. We will refer to You as “You” or “Your”.
These policies are in compliance with the laws of the United States, and any of its State where it may be applicable.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- GENERAL TYPES OF INFORMATION AND DATA COLLECTED
We collect information from You to provide an efficient and meaningful experience for You on the Site as a customer for Our products and services, including those related to support, warranty and aftermarket services.
We may collect information from You, including:
- Your company name, its contact name and email address, delivery and mailing address and phone number; and
- Unique Identifiers such as Your username (created by You), account number (assigned by us), and a password (created by You) for Your usage of this Site and Our services;
- USE OF YOUR CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND DATA
We may use this information to:
- Fulfill Your order;
- Send You an order confirmation;
- Send You requested product or service information;
- Send product updates or warranty information;
- Respond to customer service requests;
- Process returns;
- Administer Your account specifics and profile;
- Send You a newsletter;
- Send You marketing, advertising, promotions, and communications;
- Administer a referral program;
- Administer a loyalty program;
- Respond to Your questions and concerns;
- Create and maintain a secure environment;
- Conduct research, analysis, training, and quality insurance;
- INFORMATION SHARING
- operating Our Site;
- hosting Our Site;
- providing the products and services You request;
- obtaining the authorization from You and processing of Your payments;
- product fulfillment;
- fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- product customization;
- serving advertisements to You;
- marketing and promotional material distribution (including direct mail marketing);
- providing a relevant Site experience;
- customer service and support;
- loyalty program management;
- promotions fulfillment; and
- Website evaluation.
If You wish to have any of these third party service providers identified, You may contact Us at any time and request such identification, at email@example.com, or contact Us at Radiant Communications Corp, Attention: Privacy Officer, PO Box 867, South Plainfield, NJ 07080.
- We and Our third-party service providers in the U.S. may also disclose Your personal information:
- As required or permitted by law to comply with a court order, or a legal process such as a subpoena, or a search warrant;
- To investigate a breach of contract by You or another or the contravention of law by You or another;
- To protect Our rights, protect Your safety or the safety of others, establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, investigate fraud or respond to a government request as We believe is necessary; or
- In any other circumstance with Your prior consent to do so.
- If RCC is involved in a merger or sale of all of its assets, You will be notified via email of any change in ownership, as well as any choices You may have regarding Your customer information.
- This Site uses a third-party payment processor (authorize.net) to process orders delivered to customers, which processor is in compliance with all legal requirements of providing sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures that meet the legal requirements and ensure the protection of Your information data and rights.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- DELETION OF YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to rectify, erase, and restrict Your customer information and data. If You choose to erase Your customer information We will do so upon Your written request, but if You do so, then We may be unable to service Your account, handle warranty or return claims, or contact You. Please note, however, that as a user of Our services, We will keep whatever information is necessary for Us to provide billing or service notifications.
When We delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in Our archives, and We may also retain Your information to protect You and Us against fraudulent practices or similar harmful actions.
- COOKIES POLICY
- What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files that can be placed on Your computer or mobile device that uniquely (but anonymously) identify Your browser or device. They are unable to search Your computer in any way, cannot introduce viruses to Your computer and contain no personal identifying information about You.
- What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used by Our Site and related services when they want to know if Your computer or device has visited that site or service before. These cookies on Your computer or device can then be used to help remember Your preferences (such as language), help You navigate between pages efficiently, and generally improve Your browsing experience.
- What types of cookies do We use?
We presently do not allow, serve, or place advertisements on Our site, except for Our products and services.
The security of Your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once We receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If You have any questions about security on Our Site, You can contact Us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Us at Radiant Communications Corp, Attention: Privacy Officer, PO Box 867, South Plainfield, NJ 07080.
VII. CONTACT INFORMATION
RADIANT COMMUNICATIONS CORP – 3/1/2021