A fiber patch panel is a device functioning as a host to a number of jacks, typically of the same or similar type, for the use of connecting and routing circuits for monitoring, interconnecting and testing circuits in an easy, flexible manner. These enclosures are used to organize and distribute optical cables and the branches. As a result, they help network technicians limit the clutter of wires when setting them up. They also help to secure splice units and connectors. Fiber patch panels are used in all types of industries including medical imaging, mechanical engineering, LAN applications, cable TV networks, telephone lines and more.
The fiber patch panels available through Radiant Communications Corporation have the following features:
– Housed in heavy-duty, lockable metal cabinets with multi-step paint processing to protect -communication systems from external damages.
– Considering their great versatility, they accommodate all popular connector styles.
– Come with an accessory kit for cable management.
– Optional features include a fiber splice tray, splicing pigtails and additional fiber optic jumpers.
– They can be used for variating cable installment sizes: from 12 cables to 96 cables.
– Feature front and rear opening for easy cable access.
– Come in sizes suited for either 19” or 23” mounting brackets.
– Available for either wall or rack mounting.
Fiber patch panels are a must for any company looking to gain a competitive edge within their industry. This equipment will help companies have more peace of mind in the overall functionality of their IT equipment and other electronic devices. By implementing a central hub for cables, technicians will be able to perform repairs, replacements and installations in a quicker, more effective manner. Companies will find that their fiber optic transmission, in general, will improve when all cables are positioned in one designated area.
In contemporary society, high-speed communication is everything. If your company is looking to avoid future complications with IT equipment, a fiber patch panel will help you accomplish that goal. Technicians will be able to arrange all of your IT cables in such a way that allows for easier troubleshooting and faster installations. When you’re ready to tie up all those loose ends and have more of an organized central base for all your electronic equipment, make the smart move and set up a fiber patch panel for your company today!